The PROTECTOR MCT-30 provides highly accurate firepower for wheeled and tracked combat/armored vehicles. The system is remotely controlled and operated from a protected position inside the vehicle compartment.
The main armament is a 30mm automatic cannon equipped with a link less ammunition handling system for increased reliability compared to traditional link fed cannon systems.
PROTECTOR MCT-30 is:
- Under delivery to the US Stryker Brigade
- The first remotely operated turret to be qualified and fielded within the U.S. Army
- Precision fire control system that enables highly-precise engagements across all battlefield conditions and operational scenarios
- Operated and reloaded from under armor
- Supporting various protection (armor) levels
- Flexible design allowing for customer tailoring and growth.
Tel: 47 32288200 Fax 47 32288880