The Hawk XXI system combines combat-proven air defense credentials with advanced fire control and battle management. It provides unparalleled Hawk system performance today and a customer-selected path to more robust, flexible and lethal combat capability tomorrow.
- Modified Hawk Platoon or Battery Command Post (PCP or BCP)
- Battle management for Hawk, NASAMS and SHORAD/VSHORAD units
- Fully integrates two- and three-dimensional surveillance radars
- In production with active technology insertion program to maintain state-of-the-art capability
- 20” flat panel, color, touch screen displays and state-of-the-art man-machine interface
- Real-time fire unit, battery and battalion data links
- Built-in modularity for easy transition to NASAMS
Upgrading the system with state-of-the-art technology, Hawk XXI maintains Hawk as an effective and highly lethal air defense system against the ever improving low- to medium-altitude air threats. Offered by the world-class air defense team of Raytheon and KONGSBERG, Hawk XXI is currently available with HAWK and ESSM missiles.