Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace is Norway's premier supplier of defence and aerospace-related systems. The portfolio comprises products and systems for command and control, weapons guidance and surveillance, communications solutions and missiles.
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace also makes advanced composites and engineering products for the aircraft and helicopter market. The Norwegian Armed Forces is the Business Areas most important customer. Whether developed in collaboration with the Norwegian Armed Forces, international partners or alone, the BA's solutions have proven highly competitive internationally.
One key element of the Business Areas market strategy is the formation of alliances with major international defence enterprises. All defence-related exports are contingent on the approval of the Norwegian authorities.
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace
P.O. Box 1003
Telephone: +47 32 28 82 00
Fax: +47 32 28 86 20
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace is a wholly owned subsidiary of KONGSBERG.
- Command and weapons control systems: Different types of command and control systems for land- air- and seabased defence
- Surveillance systems: Maritime and land-based surveillance systems for civilian, military and other public installations
- Communications solutions: Different types of tactical radio and communications system, predominantly developed and delivered for land based defence
- Anti-ship missiles: Penguin anti-ship missiles and the new NSM (Naval Strike Missile)
- Remote Weapon Stations: PROTECTOR Remote Weapon Station is designed for small and medium caliber weapons.
- Kongsberg, Norway
- Asker, Norway
- Tromsø, Norway
- Horten, Norway
- Kjeller, Norway
- Ottawa, Canada
- Johnstown, USA
Eirik Lie, President Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace